Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 20:25

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 5 из 5
[ Сообщений: 73 ]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: RTCW projects single player abandoned or in development.
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 май 2020 16:02
Hello Aidendemon.
Thanks for Runaway Mod info.
And don't worry about your assets, because i am preparing them to post them here with some corrections and videos to help someone to finish your project.
Заголовок сообщения: Re: RTCW projects single player abandoned or in development.
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 июн 2020 05:25
After i write the message in this topic: Single player projects for the RTCW game, abandoned or supposedly abandoned.
The mapper AidenDemon kindly decided to share his files regarding his Blood Sunrise project.
The link to download Aidan_maps: https://mega.nz/file/I9wXQB7D
chave(key): #fegUGJG0uxJnPevmC0GKD1OHq5ubxa_o58s0YXdrfok

Video walkthrough all maps:

Note: I saw that the maps from this Author has great potential to be a great single player adventure.
Последний раз редактировалось vicpas 09 июл 2020 23:44, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 июн 2020 08:07
Very good maps. However it is more Qake than RtCW. But cards very good and unusual.
Последний раз редактировалось RDigital 06 июн 2020 16:59, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 июн 2020 16:07
Hello RDigital.
I agree with you, there are many assets from Quake 3, but someone could create a different adventure by mixing the two games.
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 июн 2020 16:18
vicpas писал(а):
After i write the message in this topic: Single player projects for the RTCW game, abandoned or supposedly abandoned.
The mapper AidenDemon kindly decided to share his files regarding his Blood Sunrise project.
The link to download: https://mega.nz/file/I9wXQB7D
chave(key): #fegUGJG0uxJnPevmC0GKD1OHq5ubxa_o58s0YXdrfok

Video walkthrough all maps:

Note: I saw that the maps from this Author has great potential to be a great single player adventure.

To have look normal terrain, you need copy shader from first Devil's Manor. Some of level's it's decompiled maps from Devil's Manor.
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 июн 2020 16:40
Hello Yo$hik.
You have reason, Aidendemon started remaking the first levels from addon Devil's Manor.
And thanks for hint about "shader", this information could be usefull for any mapper, who are interested in finishing these maps.
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июл 2020 01:23
Another project abandoned or it was forgotten.

Assault Castle:
Information: https://forums.splashdamage.com/t/rtcw- ... -me/146253
Вложение:
image1.jpg

Вложение:
image2.jpg

Вложение:
image3.jpg

Вложение:
image4.jpg

Вложение:
image5.jpg

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Последний раз редактировалось vicpas 08 дек 2023 20:00, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июл 2020 10:13
nice work.screenshots are not bad. what's with the project
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 июл 2020 16:52
Another link to get Blood Sunrise resources: https://www.moddb.com/mods/castle-gothi ... -resources
СообщениеДобавлено: 27 июл 2020 22:36
vicpas писал(а):
Another link to get Blood Sunrise resources: https://www.moddb.com/mods/castle-gothi ... -resources

Hello Vicpas.
This Is a completed project? I wandered around the ad_first map for a while and couldn't find a weapon or a way out. The UI is missing too.
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июл 2020 03:33
Hello, RDigital.
No, it is unfinished project.
This resources is for someone interested to finish it.
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 июл 2020 21:01
vicpas писал(а):
Hello, RDigital.
No, it is unfinished project.
This resources is for someone interested to finish it.

Hello Vicpas.
I understand you, thank you. This is an excellent preparation. I wish I had time now.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 авг 2020 22:04
AidenDemon changes the link to get Blood Sunrise Resources here:
Страница 5 из 5
[ Сообщений: 73 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа