Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 20:48

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 17 из 30
[ Сообщений: 444 ]
На страницу Пред.  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 30  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: Shurr: Converted models [md3]
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 мар 2018 13:46
(csa38)petrtlach писал(а):
DELETE THIS FILES, YOU NOT HAVE PERMISSION FROM ME. THIS ITS MODEL FROM ME MOD CSA38, I AM REPORT YOU

Done
Последний раз редактировалось shurr 21 мар 2018 21:25, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 мар 2018 15:18
My opinion: I think that since there is no monetization, you are only divulging the work of others, provided you also disclose the name of the author.
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 мар 2018 18:22
DELETE THIS FILES, YOU NOT HAVE PERMISSION FROM ME. THIS ITS MODEL FROM ME MOD CSA38, I AM REPORT YOU

Hello and welcome to the forum (csa38)petrtlach. Your claims are ready to listen. Give the answer, why do you want to remove this model? The person who converted it, indicated the mod from which the model was taken. He does not get absolutely any benefit from this. Our resource is dedicated to mapping and modding for the game Return to Castle Wolfenstein. As an author, you can make certain demands, but I'd like to discuss this with you. The model is very beautiful and it would be good if it was available for our users.
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 мар 2018 22:59
vicpas писал(а):
My opinion: I think that since there is no monetization, you are only divulging the work of others, provided you also disclose the name of the author.

Not. Too for free use must author or owner "Copyright" give permission. Always this same problem. We give "mod" for free use in game no for free use for all. :)
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 мар 2018 13:27
Not. Too for free use must author or owner "Copyright" give permission. Always this same problem. We give "mod" for free use in game no for free use for all. :)

your claim is satisfied
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 мар 2018 16:56
Often people whose work appears here-there, don't want that spread on fishy file hosts, nothing wrong with that. Always okay to insert a line of text crediting the maker.
Discord: N3rwitZ/Nerwitz#8444 (Quite often :D)
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 мар 2018 23:30
Question to the author. And how to be to those people who have already downloaded these models and use at their own discretion? Do they also need permission from you? Do not make me laugh... :lol:

Understand, no one is trying to earn money on this. If you do not believe it, follow it. It will not be difficult for you.
Here people gathered, without which in our countries long ago would have already forgotten about RtCW.
Accordingly, you should understand that these people simply popularize this game. That's all. And no commerce.
In addition, these converted models are already on hundreds of PCs.
And, I'm sure, no one will ask you for permission to use them. Like this. For you it's wild, but for us it's the norm.

But do not worry, from this authorship of models does not change.
Therefore, thank you for the wonderful models! ;) :2beer:
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 мар 2018 19:20
Semwolf писал(а):
Question to the author. And how to be to those people who have already downloaded these models and use at their own discretion? Do they also need permission from you? Do not make me laugh... :lol:

Understand, no one is trying to earn money on this. If you do not believe it, follow it. It will not be difficult for you.
Here people gathered, without which in our countries long ago would have already forgotten about RtCW.
Accordingly, you should understand that these people simply popularize this game. That's all. And no commerce.
In addition, these converted models are already on hundreds of PCs.
And, I'm sure, no one will ask you for permission to use them. Like this. For you it's wild, but for us it's the norm.

But do not worry, from this authorship of models does not change.
Therefore, thank you for the wonderful models! ;) :2beer:

I agree with Semwolf. I also see no problem, as long as there is no profit from using the models. :yes:

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 апр 2018 02:03
WIP
Тотальная переделка G4 из Sniper Elite III
Изображение Изображение Изображение

Для сравнения Rolls-Royce оригинал:
Изображение Изображение

Мичурины, блеать, скрестили гелендваген с Wraith 38-года
Изображение Изображение
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 апр 2018 16:31
Hello shurr! Beautiful models. You know that can you force these effects on textures also in Rtcw? Specular and fake environment map.
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 апр 2018 21:33
HellBaron писал(а):
You know that can you force these effects on textures also in Rtcw? Specular and fake environment map.
That's interesting. You talking about this effect?:
Вложение:
shot0001.jpg

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 апр 2018 23:21
Yes, but not only this, for example.. glasses other than transparency can render translucent surface, and also a simulated specular lighting.
And more is complex a model (as your ports) better is the result!
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 апр 2018 01:07
I only know how to do the same effects as RTCW staff_car.md3. But I do not much like this result. I have specular maps for the model from SE-III, but I changed diffuse maps, and now specular and diffuse maps don’t correspond to each other. Anyway, first of all necessary to finish the model. Will I have the energies to effects, will see.
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 апр 2018 08:54
Of course it's only a purpose, not too much expensive about time. You can also use the same reflections for all models, and set base texture for spec without add other materials.
There's only a problem, in foggy maps specular will be bugged and rendere like a filter, not black as Mark explosions, but white! I know how avoid this issue too. If you need help just text me :)
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 июн 2018 00:43
MERCEDES-BENZ G4 (W31)

Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение
Шесть лет спустя новая версия ;) Текстуры и детализация на порядок лучше, причем вертексов/трианглов меньше (12713/16121). Шейдер для misc_gamemodel.

DOWNLOAD
Последний раз редактировалось shurr 02 июн 2018 12:13, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
Страница 17 из 30
[ Сообщений: 444 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа