Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 1 из 9
[ Сообщений: 126 ]
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  След.
Автор
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2015 14:37
*reserved*
Последний раз редактировалось TITEUF-85 27 июн 2020 19:22, всего редактировалось 12 раз(а).
Заголовок сообщения: Re: The Dark Army: Uprising | SP Standalone Modification (20
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2015 17:25
Hello, Titeuf. I'm glad you finally posted about the Dark Army here. This forum gets quite a few visitors (mainly Russian), so your project will be more well-known. :D

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
Заголовок сообщения: Re: The Dark Army: Uprising | SP Standalone Modification (20
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2015 17:39
Ron Boy писал(а):
Hello, Titeuf. I'm glad you finally posted about the Dark Army here. This forum gets quite a few visitors (mainly Russian), so your project will be more well-known. :D

Hi there! I just hope this project gets a positive arrival on these forums, as it was on Splash Damage forums (back in July 2013).
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2015 18:57
Hi all,
I'm glad to see you here man.
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2015 19:15
melc_av писал(а):
Hi all,

I'm glad you're here too. Thanks for supporting my mod on these forums too.
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2015 19:20
Hello, TITEUF-85.
I give you good also welcome.
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2015 19:57
vicpas писал(а):
Hello, TITEUF-85.
I give you good also welcome.

Thank-you for well-receiving-me!
I'm glad you look forward to this mod.
Thanks for supporting-me. :)
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2015 21:16
TITEUF-85 писал(а):
melc_av писал(а):
Hi all,

I'm glad you're here too. Thanks for supporting my mod on these forums too.

Anytime my friend. You and others mappers keep Rtcw alive.
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 фев 2015 15:20
Interesting work, TITEUF-85!
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 фев 2015 16:11
Horst писал(а):
Interesting work, TITEUF-85!

;) Thanks. I hope to release-it soon to the public, this year!
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 мар 2015 20:00
Mega Update! — New engine, new features! What's next?

Hello everyone! As promised, I'm back with important stuff about The Dark Army: Uprising modification! I've been working on big features of the project, such as the implementation of a new engine, that some of you already know, called iortcw, made by M4N4T4RMS, then customized by me in order to make compatible every original features of the modification with this amazing engine. I've also been working on the missions, and I can say these are all done. Now for the rest, I'm going to explain...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••►

New Engine: iortcw — new features!

So, as I told before in this report, I've been working on the implementation of a new graphic engine for The Dark Army: Uprising mod. This engine, known by some you I think, is called iortcw! I've been working hard to make it compatible with my project. The features proposed by this new engine were originally not be able work with the features of my project — that's why I had to work hard in order to modify some things regarding the coded files. Here are the different new features proposed by this engine:

• SDL backend
• OpenAL sound API support (multiple speaker support and better sound quality)
• Full x86_64 support
• VoIP support, both in-game and external support through Mumble.
• MinGW compilation support on Windows and cross compilation support on Linux
• AVI video capture of demos
• Much improved console autocompletion
• Persistent console history
• Colorized terminal output
• Optional Ogg Vorbis support
• Much improved QVM tools
• Support for various esoteric operating systems
• cl_guid support
• HTTP/FTP download redirection (using cURL)
• Multiuser support on Windows systems
• PNG support
• Many, many bug fixes

Now everything looks fine but unfortunately I can't show visuals yet, I'm not satisfied yet, and I'm still working hard to finalize the maps. Hope to show some of it soon in images or game-play directly.

Missions Finished: what's left?

The final mission is done, but it doesn't mean the project is over: I still have things to correct in all missions, AI Scripting to do and, maybe the most important thing, I need to record audio stuff for the cinematic scenes of the project. There are plenty cinematic scenes in the mod, it's impressive! Whatever, the hardest of the work is behind-me now; I can confirm that it will indeed release this year.

Actual Lifetime: how long?

That's the question I often hear about: how long will be The Dark Army: Uprising? I have two things to say to answer this question clearly. The first thing to say is that if you never played The Dark Army, and if you try to find the secrets, five hours will be sufficient I think. The second thing to say is about-me: how long do I finish a map? I know these better than anyone of course, but I take a half hour to finish The Crypt mission for example. The missions are very wide, and the objectives can be done in the order you want to accomplish these. You're almost free in the maps; it's open!

The Future: my plans!

If you're curious, I have a detailed schedule about my plans regarding the project's development, that you can find below: note that the release date is potential!

• March / April — Finalization of the missions; error corrections.

• May / June — Finalization of the scripting; additional programming.

• July / August — Work on the cinematic scenes; additional programming.

• September / October — Packaging, finalizing, testing; potential Beta release.

• November / December — Potential Demo release; complete Windows release.

About Mac and Linux: the release will be later, sorry. For the Android release: it's been canceled, due to the engine replacement, sorry for that, but there's nothing to do.
Why the release date is always changing?
Well, I'm not playing with your patience or trying to: I'm just unsatisfied of the project actually.
I don't want to release-it as it is right now; I haven't been working all that time to release something like this in its current state (it's unstable I must say, right now) and know that a release only happens once — once it's released, it's released! I don't want to release an unfinished thing, wish I'm unsatisfied.

New Website: what's new?

I re-activated the official website of the project, hosted by Wix. I've made a new template, and everything is back on this new version (1.7.1). Also, you can consider the official Blog on Over-Blog completely dead and buried but don't worry: a new Blog will rise soon, and it will accessible from the official website on Wix.

New poll: very soon!

I didn't forget the famous poll every one is asking! It's coming soon this month, don't worry!
『I will create a poll with every gun of The Dark Army: Uprising featured inside it, and you'll have to answer by selecting wish gun you want... i.e. if the MP44 has most of the votes, I will upload-it on the web, and so you'll be able to download-it, and play with it in any Return to Castle Wolfenstein version.』

Last Thing: what to expect this year?

I published a lot of stuff I the beginning of the year: things will be calm from now on. Why? I will be developing this project while my personal life will become a more important factor than it is already on the development of this mod. That's why I won't be publishing a lot this year: maybe there will be a game-play video, but there won't be much images and there won't be any trailer (the next trailer will be the final one, some weeks before the Windows release).

I hope to show a few visuals soon to show the engine at work with my project.

NOTE • This update will soon appear on Mod DB!

✔ Thanks to all Return to Castle Wolfenstein fans for playing this game, keeping it alive and for supporting my project's development.

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 мар 2015 13:51
...give us more ingame screenshots... :)
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 апр 2015 21:32
Yo$hik писал(а):
...give us more ingame screenshots... :)

It won't be until this Summer in fact, as I'm reaching the final development stages of the mod.
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 апр 2015 15:40
Click-here for the latest news.
It states that I will be back in August with important revelations and lot of stuff about the modification.
But this article isn't only about that — check-it out!
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 авг 2015 05:29
Since Titeuf hasn't posted here for a long time, I'll keep everyone here informed about this mod's progress.
A big news update was released today! Check this link for more information: http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/36995-Return-to-Castle-Wolfenstein-The-Dark-Army?p=537453&viewfull=1#post537453

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
Страница 1 из 9
[ Сообщений: 126 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа