Текущее время: 27 апр 2024 18:32

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 1 из 1
[ Сообщений: 9 ]
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: The Mapper's Database - New help for mappers (RtCW, ET...)
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 июн 2010 14:09
Marko just finished setting up the Mappers' DataBase. The aim of the database is to gather all ressources available on different games to help other map makers. This database will host prefabs, textures, shaders, models... They almost got 100 items in the database (mainly Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory maps / prefabs at the moment) and would like all mappers willing to share their work to do so.

http://www.gd-experience.eu/index.php?s ... category=6
Заголовок сообщения: Re: The Mapper's Database - New help for mappers (RtCW, ET..
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июл 2012 15:36
Here you can find a radiant mapobjects. Very useful stuff! Enjoy.
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июл 2012 19:37
AidenDemon писал(а):
Here you can find a radiant mapobjects. Very useful stuff! Enjoy.

Nice find Aidendemon! :+:

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
Заголовок сообщения: Re: The Mapper's Database - New help for mappers (RtCW, ET..
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июл 2012 20:46
Someone can fix this models, because it doesn't working in the radiant. I try to add some map objects to my level, but model cant find the texture :(
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июл 2012 22:25
Which models? Can you list here?
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 июл 2012 23:41
Oh, i use a lot models:
3skullslight
bloodstone
celtic_cross
crucified
flame
gothlamp
impaled_skel
judge
mapmdl-odium2.0
mapmdl-punishment
mapmdl-ts-blood_fountain
mapmdl-ts-torch01
mapobject_spineskulltorch01
md3_q2fish
md3-spacegoat
skel_addon
Skeletons
skullimpaler
wallportal
xaero_statue
crow
coffin

simply all this models... i creating occult outworld level, i will look like xen in half life, or black sun world from wolf2009. But better than in wolf2009 of course
Изображение
Изображение
If someone can help, download archive.
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июл 2012 05:39
Most of models need shader file on scripts folder to work fine.
Verify if the textures relative to model are on respective folder shown on MD3 file (open MD3 file with notepad to read the folders.)
Don't forget to place models and scripts folders on RTCW/main folder.

If these models and shaders are on pk3 files, extract them to RTCW/Main folder.
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июл 2012 11:32
yes i know but i added blood stone model, and it doesn't working.
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 июл 2012 14:59
Post one pic here about its image on GtkRadiant if possible on gameplay.
Страница 1 из 1
[ Сообщений: 9 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа