Текущее время: 10 май 2024 15:45

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 4 из 34
[ Сообщений: 510 ]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 34  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: RTCW - Venom MOD.
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2016 09:39
HellBaron писал(а):
Anders Basymowsky, вылеты?

Ron Boy dont get me wrong xD, I meaning I hope someone will make a complete texture pack.
Yes vicpas, it's the last. I do not have more time for playing as in past, same thing for modding too.

Рот Фронт ! Не могу сказать точно, на какой версии, но у человека была ошибка .. Если узнаю подробности, сообщу дополнительно ...
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2016 09:42
Вылет был пойман при загрузке сохранения ..
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2016 16:57
HellBaron: Okay, I understand now. It's sad to see that we won't see anything else from you, at least for a while. Let's hope that someone does indeed create a complete retexture pack. :)

Anders: Is your Rtcw crashing while loading a saved game? If so, try this fix that I found in a ModDB comment: "the quick load has never worked properly for this mod and probably never will. i suggest making a config file in the "main" folder (something like 'quickload.cfg') with the text 'disconnect;loadgame quicksave' in it. then just reference the config in the 'wolfconfig.cfg' file with 'bind F9 "exec quickload.cfg".

Here's the link to the comment: http://www.moddb.com/mods/rtcw-venom-mod/downloads/rtcw-venom-mod-v46-gold

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2016 19:10
Нет, уважаемый Рон Бой, не у меня .. Но спасибо за совет
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 фев 2016 19:25
Venom mod 4.6 is perfect under Windows XP, Windows 7 and 8.1 (tested by me). Tested too with unofficial expansions, all supported, unplayable (for unknown reasons) Flying Saucers. But I think it depend by every system. Wrappers and others external graphic tools makes the game crash, on my computers.

In future, when iortcw will be finish, I will convert my mod for it. Then without the old Knightmare widescreen patch.
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 фев 2016 19:56
Ron Boy , Ваш совет помог человеку ..
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 май 2016 20:50
Уважаемый HellBaron, а dll-файлы собрал сам ..?
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 май 2016 21:28
Hello! What do you mean about dll files? Can you use english translate? So I will understand you.
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 май 2016 20:26
HellBaron писал(а):
Hello! What do you mean about dll files? Can you use english translate? So I will understand you.

Да, конечно. Повторю своё сообщение, со словарём ..
Уважаемый HellBaron, а dll-файлы собрал сам ..?
Yes, of course. Repeat your message with a dictionary ..
Dear HellBaron, and. dll files gathered himself ..?
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2016 11:12
Ok. I'm not a programmer. My work on my mod is focused only on textures and AI, there aren't dll work on it and I don't know almost nothing about coding.. I only included widescreen patch 1.42c by Knightmare.
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 май 2016 19:53
И это неплохо .. Продолжай ..

Кстати, исходники патча здесь ..

http://www.markshan.com/knightmare/
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 май 2016 18:29
Уважаемый HellBaron, не мог бы поработать вот с этим оружием ..?
Dear HellBaron, could work here with these weapons ..?

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=2411

Dank bar!
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 май 2016 19:56
"И это неплохо .. Продолжай .."
What the problem? With my mod I have seen that bugs of original engine becomes very boring ( especially in the heavy v3.0-v3.0X) cause the combination HD textures/shaders q3 makes it instable! But v4.6 optimized run great with right configuration. You still have some issue or crashes with v4.6?

About last question, I remember that mod! I used the latest skin and I have modified to cover with reflections. (Hope are visible on your computer) But I'm sorry, I will not make other changes on weapons.
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 май 2016 20:55
HellBaron писал(а):
"И это неплохо .. Продолжай .."
What the problem? With my mod I have seen that bugs of original engine becomes very boring ( especially in the heavy v3.0-v3.0X) cause the combination HD textures/shaders q3 makes it instable! But v4.6 optimized run great with right configuration. You still have some issue or crashes with v4.6?

About last question, I remember that mod! I used the latest skin and I have modified to cover with reflections. (Hope are visible on your computer) But I'm sorry, I will not make other changes on weapons.

Нет, по работе мода вопросов нет .. Просто хотелось увидеть и другие модели оружия ..

No, the mod works no questions .. Just wanted to see other models of weapons ..
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 май 2016 20:58
Кстати, есть неплохой скин винтовки

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
[ Сообщений: 510 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа