Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 19:07

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 29 из 34
[ Сообщений: 510 ]
На страницу Пред.  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: RTCW - Venom MOD.
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 янв 2020 22:00
Thank you. However the problem with sound in iortcw still there
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 фев 2020 13:07
Released Venom mod 6.5.2 , with a small pack for nvidia graphic users, much more complete than before. I've updated both files today with a last-minute fix (visible in radio room in escape2).

v6.5.2:
100 % interior retextured;
all weapons retextured (default models to keep compatibility with every pc/mobile port);
all character textures revisited;
world/models shading reworked;
Rebalanced AI;
Many optimizations and fixes.
All previous fixes it's about SP and MP modes.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/rtcw-venom-mod/downloads
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 мар 2020 14:32
Updated download files on moddb. I made some fixes that was necessary that I forgot past month, some mistakes from 2015 completely deleted, fixed details and effects, it's the best and complete version so far and will be for long time, I guess.

The most notable thing it's that I included "Vanilla AI pack" for who can't enjoy ( or don't wants :lol: ) of the improved experience:
it's not just vanilla, it's Rtcw 1.41 AI fixes (sp_pak4) with all my fixes, restored lines of conversations, fixed stuck actions of soldiers, etc., standard difficulty. Clear and simple installation.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/rtcw-venom-mod/downloads
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 мар 2020 15:49
Cause recent events and the lockdown I'm come back to play shooters online. I finally tested my mod with iortcwMP and original WolfMP, it's very smooth also in max quality. I reuploaded the main file v6.5.2 just for complete MP portion: added missing few new textures and added SP mp40 model, note that default multiplayer have beta mp40 in the hand of player and better model for weapon on the ground when players died.

Another difference but not matter to change, is that static item mp40 on ground in WolfMP it's without the rifle butt, in SP have it but not in the hand of NPCs. (!??!!?..)
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 мар 2020 14:07
Some online footage

Изображение

Изображение

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 мар 2020 17:09
Wich MP version of game you play?
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 мар 2020 18:59
I use iortcw for multiplayer
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 апр 2020 10:38
Unfortunately I can't cover MP helmets with reflections just like weapons for some reason, but I continue to work on scripts to rationalize effects. Maybe I will make a little pack for soldiers and weapons for WolfET porting Venom textures and effects.

I have a little question, during online matches someone voted for sp maps of course I cannot join.. I can't find church or escape1-2, forest maps for multiplayer. Due the opportunity to heavy update the multiplayer graphic section (no perfomance issues with iortcw/WolfMP) where I can find those ports to test it?

They converted all sp maps?
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 апр 2020 21:22
Never see this level for MP, maybe if you found server forum\group etc you will able to download rotated mappacks. Or just chek wolf sites like this one https://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?file ... cat=11&p=1
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 апр 2020 01:20
Nice to see this mod being continuously updated. About the MP40 model, I agree that it's quite inconsistent, having the old version of the model visible in the hands of a player on the MP mode, then magically changing to a newer version upon being dropped onto the ground. The MP40's "rifle butt" that you mentioned is also another inconsistency. I suppose that Grey Matter Studios rushed the game's development, in the end. :lol:

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 апр 2020 14:56
Ron Boy писал(а):
Nice to see this mod being continuously updated. About the MP40 model, I agree that it's quite inconsistent, having the old version of the model visible in the hands of a player on the MP mode, then magically changing to a newer version upon being dropped onto the ground. The MP40's "rifle butt" that you mentioned is also another inconsistency. I suppose that Grey Matter Studios rushed the game's development, in the end. :lol:

Exactly! Many errors like that, as the dynamite texture, 512x512 in WolfMP, downscaled to 256x in SP... I fixed all of them. I also tried to get the model with rifle butt in the hands of player, looks good. But when it shots the muzzleflashes is badly positioned just in the middle of the gun instead of the end.
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 апр 2020 19:14
Ron Boy wrote:
I suppose that Grey Matter Studios rushed the game's development, in the end.

he has reason, because we found some unnecessary files on pk3 files and they stopped being placed, such as broken tubeclone model, the entity that produces flame at the exit of the rockets, the entity BATS needed to make the spirits that are at the end of the game and all the functions that were placed at the last END level that I remember.
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 апр 2020 12:26
About bats, there's textures of animated frames I guess for a complex effect. By old screenshots from E3 2000 the game was almost completely redone. To me the only lack of Rtcw, besides the errors in the maps and models, the boss maps are too small, shortest levels.
Последний раз редактировалось HellBaron 15 апр 2020 10:10, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 апр 2020 15:26
I agree about boss levels, they are very small.
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 апр 2020 16:19
VENOM MOD - NEXT STAGES 2020-2021

1-FLAME TORCHES - MORE FRAMES FOR SMOOTH ANIMATION.
2-WATER SURFACES - REWRITE ALL WATER SHADERS REPLACING BLACKENING EFFECT WITH A BETTER TRASPARENCY AND ADVANCED EFFECTS .
4-REDRAW ALL LIGHT/LAMP TEXTURES.
5-REWORK TERRAIN SHADER.
6-REPLACE EXPLOSION FRAMES IN HD.
7-REPLACE TEXTURES OF THE TREES AND FOLIAGE.
8- COMPLETE REPLACEMENT OF MAPOBJECTS (CLONETUBES, CHAIRS, DECORATIONS, VEHICLES, ROCKETS ETC.)
9-REPLACE SKY TEXTURES.

I don't know when or how but definitely is the next step to complete the graphic revision, is required a lot of work, I understand the friends of Rtcw remake very well in reworking all the materials and how complex this game apparently "ancient" is, compared to its predecessors.
Страница 29 из 34
[ Сообщений: 510 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа