Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 17:34

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 22 из 34
[ Сообщений: 510 ]
На страницу Пред.  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 34  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: RTCW - Venom MOD.
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 авг 2018 12:39
Would be very simple replace this texture, but it's a little destroyable object, I really hate make a HD texture for a low polys model because will still looks old, instead of the other barrel that use subdivion meshes, a very dense model. No matter work on it for now, I don't have other ideas for Rtcw, I'm waiting the new release of ioRtcw that looks really promising. Maybe later, I'm updating another project.
СообщениеДобавлено: 31 авг 2018 21:16
I updated the download files that don't make the difference, but it only saves a lot of memory for Rtcw engine. The new reflections are part of the id tech 3 from 1999, but no one document talks of every possibility of this. Only checking other games, or the same Quake 3 Arena code is possible to see what multitexture of this engine is capable, of course for the era of lightmapped games.
Initially I'd put big textures with huge shader informations, knowing the language I learned lot of things, for example many conventional elements of the code aren't necessary. I cleaned up the shader code, then using more simple textures ( .jpg instead mapped .tga, for general images) is possible have almost the same result, sometimes better with a total control of depth of textures involved. Now the mod takes 18 mb less, because I always wanted a compact mod.

Still don't know why blendFunc GL_ONE_MINUS_DST_ALPHA GL_ONE function is no longer supported by nvidia cards.
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 сен 2018 22:51
Изображение

Изображение
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 сен 2018 00:36
OFFTOPIC: update for nvidia/amd user of Clonewar2044. Definitive.
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
СообщениеДобавлено: 21 сен 2018 12:11
The release of the 16 september, Venom mod v5.52, is a huge improvement about optimisation. Direct control of the effects via scripts instead of heavy tga textures does great results (where possible). This is important for who use it with Coop mod and multiplayer, without kill all details.
Tested in:
Amd Athlon 64 3200+
1.50 gb ram
EAH 5570 video card
Windows SP2

Вложение:
rtcw1.0.jpg

Вложение:
rtcw2.jpg

Вложение:
rtcw3.jpg

Rtcw version: 1.0 (from cd)
Now is perfect under the first version too, ultra details and no lags, if not better than 1.42d and iortcw (under Windows XP). Required via console:
/com_hunkmegs 160 (default 72)
/r_lowMemTextureSize 0 (default 512)

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 сен 2018 14:46
-UPDATE 30/09/18-v5.54
New effects for blackguard uniforms.
Fixed shader and texture for brandy glass item.

The brandy glass trasparency shader was bugged from the release of Rtcw. New effects for blackguards and fixed eliteguards brightness, no new textures.
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 окт 2018 11:52
В одном из паков была обнаружена отличная текстура в замке

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 окт 2018 11:41
This is a decorative texture of mp_chateau map. Now I looking for fix the disappear effect of debris, and consequently I'll update the autoexecs for a more immersive gameplay, I discovered other essential commands.
СообщениеДобавлено: 20 окт 2018 18:10
After the test of latest mods for Rtcw I fixed some things and added other effects.

Venom Mod v5.55 official download:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/rtcw-venom-mod/downloads
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 ноя 2018 19:10
Мне не нравились эти дефолтные бочки , поэтому путём компиляции сделал следующее

СообщениеДобавлено: 12 ноя 2018 20:33
As always, remarkable work! I've made it a necessity to have your mod combined with the RealRTCW mod installed for maximum enjoyment of this amazing game. :D

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 ноя 2018 09:32
Текстуру бочки отдаю уважаемому HellBaron для его работы
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2018 20:29
Hi Anders, this texture is already in my mod but not for the explosive red barrels, for now I'll don't change it.
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 дек 2018 22:09
After a little difficulty with Rtcw Touch 2.1 for Android, is like playing with PSP. Are difficult stealth and sniper sections, the sprint command isn't on the screen. For the other things it's a very good port. Venom Mod is fully supported with uncompressed textures and 2048x res (android devices uses Amd video chipsets).
Вложение:
Screenshot_20181225-192349.png

Вложение:
Screenshot_20181225-192713.png

Вложение:
Screenshot_20181225-190727.png

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 дек 2018 06:46
HellBaron писал(а):
After a little difficulty with Rtcw Touch 2.1 for Android, is like playing with PSP. Are difficult stealth and sniper sections, the sprint command isn't on the screen. For the other things it's a very good port. Venom Mod is fully supported with uncompressed textures and 2048x res (android devices uses Amd video chipsets).

That's nice, but I'll always prefer the PC version of the game. It just doesn't feel right to play Rtcw on a phone. :rolleyes:

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
Страница 22 из 34
[ Сообщений: 510 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа