Текущее время: 27 апр 2024 11:01

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 3 из 9
[ Сообщений: 125 ]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Диверсант(RUS)
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 фев 2020 21:46
vicpas писал(а):
Don't worry about the Mod, you could give two options to download:
With RealRTCW mod and without.

Ok. Thanks.
My russian text fore AOH viewtopic.php?p=47349#p47349
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 фев 2020 03:27
Hello, RDigital.

Here goes the link to download the file Real_Saboteur_test.rar: https://www.4shared.com/rar/ILSae-swiq/ ... _test.html

Changes made by me.

1 - Added notebook menu.
2 - Added the file sp_saboteur_ENG.pk3 with briefings and sounds in English language
3 - Changed the file "wolfanim.script" on folder models/player/multi to correct the way the soldiers hold their weapons (Bar, mauser rifle and others) on the beach of the first level called Normandy.
4 - Added new backscreen where the word saboteur is in English and Russian Language.

After testing this new version for Saboteur addon, i noticed that some weapons of the player starts with a lot of ammo right at the beginning of the first level, I think this should be checked. Verify other levels too.

In the file "sp_saboteur.pk3" there are texts in Russian, perhaps for briefings or notebook, check if they are in accordance with the writing on the levelshots.

You need to make text files with "objectives" in Russian Language for notebook. see files 1 through 9 that are inside the "sp_saboteur_ENG file". on folder "texts"

For future testing and verification, use from now on only those files that you downloaded sp_saboteur.pk3 and sp_saboteur_Eng.pk3 so the final version will have two languages Russian and English.

Good Luck.
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 фев 2020 11:58
vicpas писал(а):
Hello, RDigital.

Here goes the link to download the file Real_Saboteur_test.rar: https://www.4shared.com/rar/ILSae-swiq/ ... _test.html

Changes made by me.

1 - Added notebook menu.
2 - Added the file sp_saboteur_ENG.pk3 with briefings and sounds in English language
3 - Changed the file "wolfanim.script" on folder models/player/multi to correct the way the soldiers hold their weapons (Bar, mauser rifle and others) on the beach of the first level called Normandy.
4 - Added new backscreen where the word saboteur is in English and Russian Language.

After testing this new version for Saboteur addon, i noticed that some weapons of the player starts with a lot of ammo right at the beginning of the first level, I think this should be checked. Verify other levels too.

In the file "sp_saboteur.pk3" there are texts in Russian, perhaps for briefings or notebook, check if they are in accordance with the writing on the levelshots.

You need to make text files with "objectives" in Russian Language for notebook. see files 1 through 9 that are inside the "sp_saboteur_ENG file". on folder "texts"

For future testing and verification, use from now on only those files that you downloaded sp_saboteur.pk3 and sp_saboteur_Eng.pk3 so the final version will have two languages Russian and English.

Good Luck.

Hi Vicpas, OK. I understand you. I'll do everything you've listed and let you know when it's ready. :2beer:
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 фев 2020 14:17
Hi Vicpas.
I have one question: You signed a task for normandy "Major-General Ivanov", but in the original version of "General Grause". I am very pleased that you have given a Russian name, but the soldiers, ammunition, boats and weapons are American. Probably it will be correct to leave the author's version of General Grause.
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 фев 2020 17:24
Hello, RDigital.

You are free to correct anything.
I saw that it has Russian texts on original file, but here under Portuguese Windows they are unreadable so I don't know if there is compatibility between what is written in English and Russian.
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 фев 2020 21:17
vicpas писал(а):
Hello, RDigital.

You are free to correct anything.
I saw that it has Russian texts on original file, but here under Portuguese Windows they are unreadable so I don't know if there is compatibility between what is written in English and Russian.

OK, my friend, I'll check the English text too. I can do the translations are not bad. I select words for translations as long as the meaning of the translation remains in both directions.
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2020 16:52
Hello, RDigital.

Do you have the possibility of Russian audios for AOH?
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2020 18:47
vicpas писал(а):
Hello, RDigital.

Do you have the possibility of Russian audios for AOH?

I played in AOH with Russian rtcw audio packs in main, everything was in Russian. Russian audio files are not required for AOH if the gamer has a Russian version of rtcw. If you want to make AOH not as add-on but as a full game, I'm ready help to you.
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2020 19:00
Hello, RDigital.
I wrote the question above, because AOH has some new audios that they are not on RTCW directories..
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2020 19:31
vicpas писал(а):
Hello, RDigital.
I wrote the question above, because AOH has some new audios that they are not on RTCW directories..

This is version of AOH (Link), fully translated on russian language: audio, text and textures. I made it for Antology, where all custom RtCW project was localized by me
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2020 20:09
Thanks, Yo&hik.
Now the addon RealAOH will have two languages.
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 фев 2020 10:29
Сойдёт?
Изображение
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 фев 2020 15:26
Если в изображения есть запас или возможность дофотошопить, можно его правее сместить, будет идеально.
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 фев 2020 15:31
Yo$hik писал(а):
Если в изображения есть запас или возможность дофотошопить, можно его правее сместить, будет идеально.

Там когда формат 4:3 выбираешь, всё вправо смещается. Попрбобуем баланс найти, а дофотошопить можно всё. :2beer:
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 фев 2020 15:49
Как закончишь дай знать. Можно будет в раздел аддоны на моддб залить. Либо если лень не будет инсталлер обновить.
Страница 3 из 9
[ Сообщений: 125 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа