Текущее время: 29 мар 2024 00:13

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 23 из 34
[ Сообщений: 510 ]
На страницу Пред.  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 34  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: RTCW - Venom MOD.
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 дек 2018 12:31
Natürlich! Keyboard+mouse is insuperable.
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 дек 2018 12:24
Ron Boy писал(а):
That's nice, but I'll always prefer the PC version of the game. It just doesn't feel right to play Rtcw on a phone. :rolleyes:

Just use Bluetooth-KB and mouse, or use an adapter micro-USB to USB.
I playing DOOM with adapter on my Samsung phone few moths ago, when I was in tundra :)
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 янв 2019 16:33
Привет, HellBaron. На русской версии Venom Mod не читается, оружие, аптечки...
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2019 01:21
Tatiana писал(а):
Привет, HellBaron. На русской версии Venom Mod не читается, оружие, аптечки...

Do you mean that you can't read the text in hud?
I cannot do nothing since I don't know russian language, maybe a russian guy can make a patch with hd fonts in russian. Or just delete the font folder from venom mod files.
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2019 12:48
Future 6.0. Fantastic. https://www.moddb.com/mods/rtcw-venom-m ... 0#imagebox

Изображение
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2019 15:36
Thanks, I merged Esrgan texture pack, fixed and expanded. The best part of it are the character textures, but they also needed some further work, done! I'm just testing the new AI, less violent and more balanced as by default, more playable. I must admit that some points was very hard for every player, for sure not impossible.. The graphic is almost completely overhauled and compatible with all classic mods. Work on textures and shaders is finished, then I'll release it.
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2019 18:03
Hellbaron, can you explane what give cvar "r_ignorehwgamma "1", some extra contrast? Some textures with this command looks incorect, bleached or whitewashed.
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2019 22:39
The cvar r_ignorehwgamma "1" disables the possibility to change in real time the brightness (r_gamma), now only with vid_restart and also gets better filter for textures, the transition between dark and light is better.

The command that you looking for is r_intensity "1.8" (default 1.0), it increases the saturation of colors and all the lighting appear less gray, all graphic issues are less visible. The bad thing with this command, like you said, is that the brighter textures loses lot of details. But it makes the game really nice so I modified the few bright textures to fit this setting ( of course only default textures).

Solution: if you don't play default maps, use max quality autoexec instead of extreme, is the best choice for the most of classic mods. Default lighting and colors, ultra geometry details and disabled detail textures.
Последний раз редактировалось HellBaron 14 янв 2019 22:52, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 янв 2019 22:48
HellBaron писал(а):
The cvar r_ignorehwgamma "1" disables the possibility to change in real time the brightness (r_gamma), now only with vid_restart and also gets better filter for textures, the transition between dark and light is better.

The command that you looking for is r_intensity "1.8" (default 1.0), it increases the saturation of colors and all the lighting appear less gray, all graphic issues are less visible. The bad thing with this command, like you said, is that the brighter textures loses lot of details. But it makes the game really nice so I modified the textures to fit this setting ( of course only default textures).

Solution: if you don't play default maps, use max quality autoexec, is the best choice for the most of classic mods. Default lighting and colors, disabled detail textures.

Thanks for the explanation, HellBaron. The issue with the "bleached out/overly-white" textures used to be an annoying issue for me, but thanks to your help in the past, I solved the problem. :2beer:

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 янв 2019 02:45
thanks, very helpfull explanation :+:
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 янв 2019 15:30
Finished work on v6.0. New textures does a solid result on old Rtcw architecture, the new AI isn't too much different from v5.5, less difficult indeed, with lot of fixes:
-Fixed AI soldier in baseout, stuck with grenade, now shoots grenades and get mp40 to shoot BJ.
-All NPCS hears less than before, but if a guard gets alarmed, all soldiers in the same room will join to him. (Still required walk in certain areas)
-All enemies except zombies, X-Creatures and bosses, has less health. Blackguards dies with a hit of Snooper rifle once again, a bit less accurate than in v5.5.
Less difficult be snake in stealth level, as forest, village2 and first part of norway and rocket level.
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 янв 2019 05:39
HellBaron писал(а):
Finished work on v6.0. New textures does a solid result on old Rtcw architecture, the new AI isn't too much different from v5.5, less difficult indeed, with lot of fixes:
-Fixed AI soldier in baseout, stuck with grenade, now shoots grenades and get mp40 to shoot BJ.
-All NPCS hears less than before, but if a guard gets alarmed, all soldiers in the same room will join to him. (Still required walk in certain areas)
-All enemies except zombies, X-Creatures and bosses, has less health. Blackguards dies with a hit of Snooper rifle once again, a bit less accurate than in v5.5.
Less difficult be snake in stealth level, as forest, village2 and first part of norway and rocket level.

Wow, that was fast! :o

Great news, HellBaron. Keep up the remarkable work, my friend.

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 янв 2019 18:11
Here the link for new v6.0: https://www.moddb.com/mods/rtcw-venom-mod/downloads
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 янв 2019 21:18
Good job, congratulations on the release of the new version :+: :2beer: :2beer:
СообщениеДобавлено: 24 янв 2019 03:06
This modification is getting better, congratulations HellBaron. :2beer:
Страница 23 из 34
[ Сообщений: 510 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа