Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 14:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 1 из 39
[ Сообщений: 575 ]
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Vicpas: Age of Horror (SP Mappack)
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 ноя 2014 20:21
Hello, Comrades.
i am working on new project, using new levels made by me and recovering some unfinished levels started by KoS(tourney10), Kessler(zasada), Mek(castle2) and Shurr(cathedral).

Some screens are in this link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/JMpA3Ob7ce/A ... shots.html

My progress:

Cathedral: 50%
Castle2: 95%
Railroad: 95%
Sewer: 95%
Cemetery: 25%
Zasada: 70%
Tourney10: 70%

I am thinking to make a mappack with 10 levels and one secret level and i hope to finish all, because this will be my last work for RTCW game.
If somebody knows some unfinished levels or want to give your unfinished work for me, i will be very grateful.

Note:1 - this mappack was designed to commemorate the tenth anniversary of this great game, but for reasons of health he was paralyzed and now recommenced.

2 - Cathedral map was renamed to Basilica.

===============================================================

Released: https://gamebanana.com/maps/201081

Alternative link: https://www.moddb.com/games/return-to-c ... -of-horror

Notes:
1 - Please "video makers", make yours videos after six months after the date of publication (08/05/2018).
2 - File tested without viruses.
3 - Play this addon with Dynamic Lights: (YES), to observe all the
effects placed on the gameplay, especially at the last level.
4 - Game Options (Corona Dist: Far and Particles: Far).

Thanks.
Последний раз редактировалось vicpas 19 апр 2015 02:17, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
Заголовок сообщения: Re: Vicpas: Age of Horror (SP Mappack)
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 ноя 2014 23:42
Very glad that you decided to finish the addon. Truly speaking, I thought that the project died a couple of years ago, too much time has passed since the latest information about the project. For this reason I gave map “Cathedral” to Yo$hik too, for his new project “Dark Matters”. But I haven’t any info about Yo$hik’s project since March. Серега, пользуясь случаем спрошу как у тебя дела с новым проектом? Apparently, map “Cathedral” has bad karma...

As for the unfinished maps. What do you think about “Tower”?

And one small request - could you send me the model of the railway gun from map Railroad? Many years ago I saw it in the internet, but now cann't find.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 01:11
Hello, Shurr.

The railway gun is not a model. it is a brushwork and you can download it here: http://www.enemyterritory-stuff.net/Prefabs.html
It is with name K5 "Leopold" Railway gun (v1.0)

About Tower map, it seems that WolfMan got it for his next work.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 01:21
Nice pics, Vicpas. I hope you are successful with this project, and I will be glad to test it when it's ready. :D

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 10:23
vicpas писал(а):
Hello, Comrades.
i am working on new project, using new levels made by me and recovering some unfinished levels started by KoS(tourney10), Kessler(zasada), Mek(castle2) and Shurr(cathedral).

Some screens are in this link: http://www.4shared.com/rar/Ax7DfBvKba/A ... shots.html

My progress:

Cathedral: 50%
Castle2: 95%
Railroad: 95%
Sewer: 95%
Cemetery: 25%
Zasada: 70%
Tourney10: 70%

I am thinking to make a mappack with 10 levels and one secret level and i hope to finish all, because this will be my last work for RTCW game.
If somebody knows some unfinished levels or want to give your unfinished work for me, i will be very grateful

Note: this mappack was designed to commemorate the tenth anniversary of this great game, but for reasons of health he was paralyzed and now recommenced

Hello Vicpas,
I am glad that YOU decided to finish this project.
I understand that mappack will have ten levels and another secret levels. I hope that I understand corectly. But what means this secret levels? This one will can't be played by all? It will be play in some conditions?
For other unfinished levels, maybe YOU will take the accept from Nexus for his Prison. And maybe for Tylak unfinished levels.
On the other hand I am disapointed that you decided that this is your last work for RTCW. This means that YOU will go away from rtcw sites? If it is so it's very sad because YOU are the soul of this.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 15:22
Don't worry melc_av.
I will not go away from RTCW sites, i will stop to make levels, but i will continue helping future mappers and i will continue testing their works.

I hope the Victors's team still ask me to help finish this project., despite it is stopped by a long time

About secret level, the player only will play it, after complete all objectives and find all secrets, because one of them will not have tips or tricks for finding. (Here i am coping one Carmack's idea used on Doom2 game.)

About Nexus and Tylak, both didn't reply my emails.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 15:36
Hello Vicpas
I'm glad to read that YOU not abandoned rtcw sites. Thanks for answer.
I understand that is a condition to become able to play secret level the player must find al secrets on the mappack.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 16:09
Glad to read that you have continued work. I am using "Shurr(cathedral)" too :lol: It will be interesting to see one map in different interpretations :2beer:

shurr писал(а):
Серега, пользуясь случаем спрошу как у тебя дела с новым проектом?

ответил в ЛС
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 16:25
Hello, Yo&hik.
I am happy, because you are in activity for RTCW game.
About use the same map, we can see this in two Russians released: Operation Trondheim and Saboteur.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 16:38
Hello again
My real life intrerupt my messaging
About the secret level, it's an intrestin and original idea for rtcw.
And, apropos about project Antarctica by ALbert, YOU think that will be a part of your mappack?
And... in yours presentation you reveal us 8 levels. Other levels?
And, yes I LOVE to SEE same map in two diffrent interpretations.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 16:50
No, Project Antarctica does not fit between the maps and my ideas to finish this mappack.
The final project will have then levels and one secret level.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 16:57
vicpas писал(а):
If somebody knows some unfinished levels or want to give your unfinished work for me, i will be very grateful

We have unfinished project "Blood Sunrise by AidenDemon". I think he would not mind, if you complete this. Сontact them.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 17:02
Hello, melc_av
Albert presented us "Ice War" map and not with name Project Antarctica.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 17:15
Yo&hik.
I will look AideDemon's work, but i think that his work needs to finish with his initial idea, maybe don't fit on my project or maybe i will use something.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 ноя 2014 21:33
vicpas писал(а):
Hello, Shurr.
The railway gun is not a model. it is a brushwork and you can download it here: http://www.enemyterritory-stuff.net/Prefabs.html
It is with name K5 "Leopold" Railway gun (v1.0)
Thanx! Fourth K5 adapted for RTCW in my collection.

About unfinished maps again. Try to ask Depro777, he wrote that he didn't used all maps made by him in his addon:
Адд-он я делал примерно с 2010-2011 года. Поначалу, я делал адд-он не про дисколёты, а про зомбей. Всего было 2 карты (Вторая карты расширенная, углубленная и детализированная вошла в новый адд-он под названием thirdmis). После решил делать именно про диски. Сделал 2 карты - одна называлась мост, вторая - лес. Соответственно лес вошёл тоже в новую линию адд-она. Мост, к сожалению выкинул. В нём игрок должен был форсировать реку, но ему мешал танк, который полил по игроку (башня поворачивалась, гремел взрыв). Танк можно было уничтожить взяв панзерфауст. В общем, очень много карт было в начале в роли черновика
Страница 1 из 39
[ Сообщений: 575 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа