Текущее время: 29 мар 2024 16:50

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 15 из 16
[ Сообщений: 240 ]
На страницу Пред.  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: Тестирование \ Testing
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 00:57
Depro777 писал(а):
Ron Boy писал(а):
Hello, Depro777. I am finished with testing Flying Saucers, and please ignore the email that I sent you. I found out how to open the door on the dep_lab map.
I did find quite a few AI problems on some of the maps, as well as some errors that you didn't want to fix from previous testings.
You are a great mapper with great ideas, but you make many small mistakes. But no one is perfect. :)

I found one serious error, and I recommend that you fix it.

dep_lab
shot0013: If this scientist does not move and stays alive, a loper spawns in the same location as the scientist. The player can see this bug happening. Solution: change the loper's spawn location.

This confluence of circumstances, it makes no sense to change the spawn point, because at other times it may happen the same thing, but in another place.

Ron Boy писал(а):
The final playable map karyer is still really difficult, with tough enemies and few health packs/armor. Many players might resort to cheating to complete this level. You might want to consider making the gameplay less difficult for this map, if you want players to fully enjoy playing Flying Saucers.

I saw that you did correct quite a few of the errors that I posted here, so thanks and good work. :+:

I don't think it impassable level. All the same, the players see the interest in the difficulties. I blame only that the rest of the levels are too easy sometimes.

No, the map dep_lab was the only map with this problem. The others are fine, and this really should be fixed. Some players will leave the scientist alive, and when he moves or dies, the loper will suddenly spawn out of nowhere. Leaving a serious bug like this alone makes the map seem unprofessional and not tested for bugs.
About the karyer map, did you require cheats when you played the map? You said that it's not an impassable level.

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 01:17
Ron Boy писал(а):
No, the map dep_lab was the only map with this problem. The others are fine, and this really should be fixed. Some players will leave the scientist alive, and when he moves or dies, the loper will suddenly spawn out of nowhere. Leaving a serious bug like this alone makes the map seem unprofessional and not tested for bugs.

I understand, that the map dep_lab was the only map with this problem. I mean that if I change the spawn point, it will not reduce this problem.
I dont know how reduce this problem.

Ron Boy писал(а):
About the karyer map, did you require cheats when you played the map? You said that it's not an impassable level.

Depending on the situation: if I want to check out the action AI, with cheats, if I want to check able to pass the level - without them.

Do you want movie, where I pass the level? :D
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 01:24
Прошел, все норм.
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 05:51
Depro777 писал(а):
Ron Boy писал(а):

I understand, that the map dep_lab was the only map with this problem. I mean that if I change the spawn point, it will not reduce this problem.
I dont know how reduce this problem.

Ron Boy писал(а):

Depending on the situation: if I want to check out the action AI, with cheats, if I want to check able to pass the level - without them.

Do you want movie, where I pass the level? :D

The problem with the loper has a simple solution: changing it's spawn point to a location where there are no AI or ai_marker entities in the way. Trust me, the problem will be gone if you change the loper's spawn point. It's highly unlikely that the loper will have spawning problems with any other AI besides the scientist I showed you.
About a video, no thanks. It was probably my fault since I started the map with about 34 health... <_<

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 14:43
Ron Boy писал(а):

The problem with the loper has a simple solution: changing it's spawn point to a location where there are no AI or ai_marker entities in the way. Trust me, the problem will be gone if you change the loper's spawn point. It's highly unlikely that the loper will have spawning problems with any other AI besides the scientist I showed you.

I can't do that. They must spawn in this room. If they spawn in corridor, they don't come in the room. Scientist haven't marker place to stop.
There is always a chance that the bots will be located in the spawn point lopers and not only lopers.

I thought, I must release add-on. It is my not objective opinion.
Thank you for all the efforts.
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 15:33
Which bug is being commented here.

Is the loper killing the scientist?
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 15:41
vicpas писал(а):
Which bug is being commented here.

Is the loper killing the scientist?

No. He must not killing axis because I made them allies (one team).
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 15:48
And then which the bug is occurring?
I did see anything when i played this level.
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 15:58
vicpas писал(а):
And then which the bug is occurring?
I did see anything when i played this level.

I didn't see too.

This bug occurs because the scientist is located in the loper's spawn point and because of this Loper does not appear before the player, while the scientist is not going to die or not to move.
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 16:05
Can the scientist to move to another point of the room, always he see the player with a line command on ai_scriting?
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 16:19
vicpas писал(а):
Can the scientist to move to another point of the room, always he see the player with a line command on ai_scriting?

Yes, I thought can.
Need 2 adjusted in ai-script for fix bugs (this and with mp40).

Ok. Next version mustn't checked and must immediately published.
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 16:23
Where are you thinking to post this released?
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 16:37
vicpas писал(а):

Here and in vk.com. Eugeny has website too.
I dont want limited websites that can publish it.

Ps:
(I am trying to make script to him, but he is not subject)

Код:
   enemysight
   {
      accum 0 abort_if_bitset 2
      accum 0 bitset 2

resetscript

runtomarker sc4_p2 //marker

playsound rocket_driver1_gun_fire
      playanim don't_kill_me both forever

wait forever 0 player //this must help him wait player
   }

Where is mistake?
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 16:54
Depro777 писал(а):
vicpas писал(а):

Ps:

Код:
   enemysight
   {
      accum 0 bitset 2

resetscript

}

Where is mistake?

The AI always have specific navigation routes in a map. Simply placing the scientist or the loper in an area of the room where nothing is in the way will be fine. The room is big enough to accomplish this task.

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 янв 2015 17:10
Ron Boy писал(а):
Depro777 писал(а):
vicpas писал(а):

Ps:

Код:
   enemysight
   {
      accum 0 bitset 2

resetscript

}

Where is mistake?

The AI always have specific navigation routes in a map. Simply placing the scientist or the loper in an area of the room where nothing is in the way will be fine. The room is big enough to accomplish this task.

The scientist has only 2 spot marker and this spots not cross loper's spawn point.

Изображение
Страница 15 из 16
[ Сообщений: 240 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа