Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 20:49

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Правила форума

Внимание! Все права на материалы опубликованные в этом форуме принадлежат их авторам! Перепечатка туториалов и статей разрешена только со ссылкой на этот сайт! В противном случае факт перепечатки считается нарушением авторских прав!

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 26 из 32
[ Сообщений: 476 ]
На страницу Пред.  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 32  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: Yo$hik: Devil's Manor & Vendetta [SP maps]
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 авг 2019 10:27
vicpas писал(а):
This version didnot work in my Windows XP.
I needed to install it on Windows 7 32 bits and changed some files from iortcw-1.51c-win-x86 and renamed the file Vendetta.x86.exe to Quake3.exe to play.

thanks for feedback, I'm build it on win10 focusing on modern systems. Although I was hoping that the old OS will also be supported.

Ron Boy писал(а):
I will test this addon when I can, Yo$hik, as my real life is still very busy.

:2beer:
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 авг 2019 16:36
Thanks Yo$hik.
Good news.
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 авг 2019 20:15
shurr писал(а):
Вложение:
Vendetta.x64 2019-07-29 12-22-07-727.jpg

"...предстоит..."
"...месторасположение..."

Had no time yet to download it, but it already has two misprints in one random screenshot.

:angry:
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 авг 2019 23:29
Hello, Yo$hik. I recently had time to test this new version of Vendetta, and below are screenshots of bugs I found or improvements that could be made. :)

shot0000, shot0001: If the player presses the use (activate) key on this partisan, he will try to follow the player through the level without a weapon. He got stuck on the door in this screenshot. To fix this, add the following to his AI script.

Код:
activate player
   {
      denyactivate
   }

shot0002:
The Nazis fight the German Shepard dogs, when they should be working together to attack the player. You can fix this by placing them on the same aiteam value within Gtk Radiant, but make sure that all Nazis are on the same aiteam. Otherwise, they may fight each other.

Код:
key: aiteam
value: 88

shot0003: This gate should not block bullets.
shot0004: These enemies spawn within the player's view. You can fix this by changing when they spawn on the AI script.
shot0005: This poster has floating papers (they are not attached to the board itself).
shot0006: Improve the grammar on the text when you pickup the key to say You picked up a key!
shot0007: This clock needs to have a ticking animation (use the props_decoration entity, like from the original game's map called village2), because the clock you used already has the ticking sound but without the animation.
shot0008: The American 45cal ammo pickup here is useless and doesn't make sense to be in such a location (German occupied territory). Remove it or replace it with another ammo pickup.
shot0009: The destroyed Flettner does not block bullets. Fix this by adding a clip_weap brush to the model.
shot0010: The scenery in the final level is very empty. Is there anything that could be done to improve it?
shot0011: This treasure item appears as a Luger weapon. I assume that you meant to have it as either a weapon or as a piece of treasure?

The texts on the levelshots (briefing screens) need grammar corrections, and I'll gladly help you with them. Just let me know what I can do to help. The screenshots are on the attached ZIP file. Very good work on this remake, Yo$hik. :2beer:

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 сен 2019 21:02
Vendetta v1.3_videos walkthrough.
Level 01 and Level 02
Level 03 and Level04:
Level 05:
Level 06 and Level 07:
Level 08, Level 09, Level 10(Ending and Credits):
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 дек 2019 18:47
Сегодня опубликовал два обновления для проекта Vendetta.
Для версии 1.3: устранены зарепортированные баги (спасибо Винсенту, Шуре и Ронбою), мелкие изменения в дизайне для поднятия производительности, по многочисленным просьбам вернул в строй старый тип рендера и разблокировал все команды для настройки, улучшена "работа" овчарки, добавлены медсестра и покоцаный фриц.
Версия 1.3.1: полная синхронизация с проектом RealRTCW 3.0 со всеми вытекающими, появился у нас Морфий.

Цитата:
a) for version 1.3
 - fixed bugs reported wia community
 - bring back old render for low systems (but remember about visual difference about rend2 and
  old)
 - now all cvars are unlocked, you can make setups like you want
 - better work for AI dog
 - new AI Nurse and Hospital guy
 - minor changes in level design for better fps optimisation
 - your saves and configs are still in Documents\Vendetta path
 - Vendetta 2 ready version (when it comes out this version will be needed to launch it)
b) version 1.3.1
 - all fixes from Update for version 1.3
 - fully synchronised with latest RealRTCW 3.0 mod build with all features (recoil mechanic, new
  weapons and hand models, new difficulty level Realism mode, etc)
 - new holdable items "Morphine"
 - for this update your saves and configs are now in Documents\RtCW Vendetta path

Изображение
СообщениеДобавлено: 29 дек 2019 04:27
Отличная новость, Йошик. Подскажи, ты не правил ТТХ оружия в новой версии ?
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 дек 2019 12:03
Anders Basymowski писал(а):
Отличная новость, Йошик. Подскажи, ты не правил ТТХ оружия в новой версии ?

по части оружия ничего не трогал
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 дек 2019 15:50
Давай исходники, я их несколько подправлю
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 янв 2020 10:59
Уважаемый Йошик, а Ваши изменения или часть их будут работать в предыдущей версии Вендетты ?
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 янв 2020 17:40
Уважаемый Йошик, а Ваши изменения или часть их будут работать в предыдущей версии Вендетты ?

Если вы об 1.2 которая на ванильном движке была, то большинство уровней должно по идеи работать нормально, на картах просто не будет новых предметов бинтов, морфия, шоколада и т.д. Несколько уровней которые содержат собак, вот тут неизвестность, как они себя поведут.
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 янв 2020 18:38
https://yadi.sk/d/TyAn8JLLcyqPRA Уважаемый Йошик, сможешь из этих исходников собрать ioRtCW в версиях 32 и 64 бита ? Небольшая правка оружия
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 янв 2020 15:18
https://yadi.sk/d/TyAn8JLLcyqPRA Уважаемый Йошик, сможешь из этих исходников собрать ioRtCW в версиях 32 и 64 бита ? Небольшая правка оружия

могу, только перезалейте их на dropmefiles.com
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 янв 2020 16:21
Аккаунта нет, могу по частям разбить и сюда закинуть
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 янв 2020 16:32
Держи, комрад

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
[ Сообщений: 476 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа