Текущее время: 19 мар 2024 11:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Новая тема Ответить
Страница 3 из 8
[ Сообщений: 109 ]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  След.
Автор
Заголовок сообщения: Re: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - BUGS and CURIOSITIES.
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 мар 2015 18:19
RTCW on Left4Dead engine.

RTCW on Source engine.
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 май 2015 19:39
Back to Castle Wolfenstein:
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 май 2015 02:58
vicpas писал(а):

Apparently the project in this video is running on the Unreal engine. It looks promising. :D

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

Mod DB: https://www.moddb.com/members/ronboy
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 май 2015 07:12
Ron Boy писал(а):
vicpas писал(а):

Apparently the project in this video is running on the Unreal engine. It looks promising. :D

In this video, the author shows how he is able to work in 3d max

СообщениеДобавлено: 25 авг 2015 04:17
German version

For the German release, the story was altered: You fight against the “Wolf-Sekte” (Cult of the Wolf), which is very dangerous to the freedom of the country because of their dark experiments.

That’s it. Nothing else. No word of Himmler and his dark plans, no Nazis at all. It is clear that this “background” was made up for the only purpose of getting the game past the German feds – the word “Nazi” is a red sheet for them. They altered some of the names, too: Himmler is now called “Holler” and Oberst von Bülow has been renamed too. With this new storyline, the game makes absolutely no sense.

The funniest thing about this is the packaging which shows Doktor Zan (appearing at the very beginning of the game when he fries our comrade) – and on his jacket, you can clearly see the Nazi emblem (an eagle sitting on a circle in which is a swastika).

Even more changes to the German version, most of them regarding speech:

•The “Horst-Wessel-Lied” (a Nazi song) was changed to a classical piece – the same is being played on a record player in the first outdoor mission. Seems they put it together in a hurry.
•A picture of the “Führer” (Hitler) was changed to an odd-looking guy without beard but with the well-known army cap. Found in a more-or-less secret room in the village (accessible via the rooftops).
•a speech of Hitler about the Reichstag (map: dam) was deleted and replaced by classical music
•The speech “Wie geht’s, Willie?” (How are you, Willie?) has been replaced by “Was ist passiert, Willie?” (What happened, Willie?), removing any sense from this talk.
•A drunk soldier in the wine cellar under the cafe (map: village1) babbles: “Shut up you slowenian swine”. In the German version, the word “slowenian” was removed.
•In the labs, someone asks “What are your orders, Herr Oberführer?”. This was changed to “What are your orders, pack leader?”.
•A voice of the generic German soldier was changed: In US, he said “Halt, Schweinehund!” (Stop, you pig!) – in Germany, he says “Halt, Verräter!” (Stop, traitor!), removing the profanity.
Anti-Semitic video game
In March 2008, the United States Department of State published a report to Congress, “Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism”, that described Return to Castle Wolfenstein as an “anti-Semitic video game” with no qualifications. The report picked up on an article originally written in 2002 by Jonathan Kay of the New York Times regarding the recent introduction of “Nazi protagonists” in the online gaming market (referring specifically to Day of Defeat and Wolfenstein). The article was published just 19 days before Medal of Honor: Allied Assault was released which shares many similar features, and the Nazi protagonists in multiplayer.

Todd Hollenshead, chief executive of id Software at the time of the original article stated:

“The trend you’re seeing with new games is, to some extent, a reflection of what’s going in the culture … For instance, you’ve now got games with terrorists and counterterrorists. And World War II games such as Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Day of Defeat reflect what you see in popular movies… I don’t doubt there are going to be people that go out and distort what the multiplayer gaming experience is and say, ‘Oh, I can’t believe you guys did this.’ There are a lot of critics of the game industry, and they look for things to criticize.”

RTCW German Video with these changes:

Pics by Eugeny Here: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=2872
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 авг 2015 23:54
vicpas писал(а):
German version

For the German release, the story was altered: You fight against the “Wolf-Sekte” (Cult of the Wolf), which is very dangerous to the freedom of the country because of their dark experiments.

That’s it. Nothing else. No word of Himmler and his dark plans, no Nazis at all. It is clear that this “background” was made up for the only purpose of getting the game past the German feds – the word “Nazi” is a red sheet for them. They altered some of the names, too: Himmler is now called “Holler” and Oberst von Bülow has been renamed too. With this new storyline, the game makes absolutely no sense.

The funniest thing about this is the packaging which shows Doktor Zan (appearing at the very beginning of the game when he fries our comrade) – and on his jacket, you can clearly see the Nazi emblem (an eagle sitting on a circle in which is a swastika).

Even more changes to the German version, most of them regarding speech:

•The “Horst-Wessel-Lied” (a Nazi song) was changed to a classical piece – the same is being played on a record player in the first outdoor mission. Seems they put it together in a hurry.
•A picture of the “Führer” (Hitler) was changed to an odd-looking guy without beard but with the well-known army cap. Found in a more-or-less secret room in the village (accessible via the rooftops).
•a speech of Hitler about the Reichstag (map: dam) was deleted and replaced by classical music
•The speech “Wie geht’s, Willie?” (How are you, Willie?) has been replaced by “Was ist passiert, Willie?” (What happened, Willie?), removing any sense from this talk.
•A drunk soldier in the wine cellar under the cafe (map: village1) babbles: “Shut up you slowenian swine”. In the German version, the word “slowenian” was removed.
•In the labs, someone asks “What are your orders, Herr Oberführer?”. This was changed to “What are your orders, pack leader?”.
•A voice of the generic German soldier was changed: In US, he said “Halt, Schweinehund!” (Stop, you pig!) – in Germany, he says “Halt, Verräter!” (Stop, traitor!), removing the profanity.
Anti-Semitic video game
In March 2008, the United States Department of State published a report to Congress, “Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism”, that described Return to Castle Wolfenstein as an “anti-Semitic video game” with no qualifications. The report picked up on an article originally written in 2002 by Jonathan Kay of the New York Times regarding the recent introduction of “Nazi protagonists” in the online gaming market (referring specifically to Day of Defeat and Wolfenstein). The article was published just 19 days before Medal of Honor: Allied Assault was released which shares many similar features, and the Nazi protagonists in multiplayer.

Todd Hollenshead, chief executive of id Software at the time of the original article stated:

“The trend you’re seeing with new games is, to some extent, a reflection of what’s going in the culture … For instance, you’ve now got games with terrorists and counterterrorists. And World War II games such as Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Day of Defeat reflect what you see in popular movies… I don’t doubt there are going to be people that go out and distort what the multiplayer gaming experience is and say, ‘Oh, I can’t believe you guys did this.’ There are a lot of critics of the game industry, and they look for things to criticize.”

Pics by Eugeny Here: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=2872

Thanks for sharing, Vicpas. I think that the English version of Rtcw is the best, and the German version is the worst.
The German voices sound bad compared to the English voices. Aidendemon used the German voices in his mod Castle Gothicstein, which was not a good idea, in my opinion.
It must be unfortunate to own the German version of Rtcw. :(

My Blogspot site with reviews of recent Rtcw Sp maps: http://ronboyreviews.blogspot.com/

СообщениеДобавлено: 26 сен 2015 19:07
RTCW: Escape 1 Remake-1st half:
RTCW: Escape 1 Remake-2nd half:
Resident Evil Remake - Blazkowicz ( Wolfenstein ) Mod:
BJ with new animations.
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 окт 2015 17:21
RTCW - Reloaded: http://necromanthus.com/Games/ShockWave/rtcw.html

Note: You need "Shockwave 3d" program installed for this page works.

Link for other FPS games: http://necromanthus.com/Games/ShockWave/
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 ноя 2015 03:44
Henrich destroyed weights crane fall.
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 ноя 2015 14:46
holy shit, weights crane can fall? O_o I don't know this, f********k <_<
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 ноя 2015 15:40
I knew this trap for Henrich, but I could never leave him in position.
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 ноя 2015 16:35
Господа, а где скачать версию для бундэсов ?
СообщениеДобавлено: 23 ноя 2015 21:01
vicpas писал(а):
I knew this trap for Henrich, but I could never leave him in position.

I've tried this before too, but it fails to work every time. :(

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 дек 2015 00:11
Hello,
Anybody here gets to enable this old HUD?
Вложение:
image2.JPG

У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 дек 2015 11:57
vicpas писал(а):
Hello,
Anybody here gets to enable this old HUD?
Вложение:
image2.JPG

It for multiplayer

Страница 3 из 8
[ Сообщений: 109 ]

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа